Wanna go on Calbreak for FREE?
here's your opportunity to join the Calbreak Team!
The Calbreak Student Ambassador Program is designed for Calbreak alumni who want to come on Calbreak again, and is an opportunity for them to receive a significant discount on their Calbreak registration through student referrals. We are looking for highly motivated students who have a love and passion for Calbreak, who have a good understanding of the Calbreak 5 Star Experience, and who are committed to inviting more students to experience Calbreak for themselves.
qualified referral* discounts
*Referrals will be considered 'qualified referrals' if that referral's Calbreak fees and any option fees, are paid in full by March 1, 2018. Calbreak Ambassadors must reach one of the following three referral goals exactly in order to receive any discount on their trip fees.
experience Calbreak 2018 for only $1299 (plus any paid options)
experience Calbreak 2018 for only $699 (plus any paid options)
experience Calbreak 2018 for FREE!! (doesn't include any paid options)
How it Works
- Interested alumni will need to apply to become a Calbreak Student Ambassador. The application process includes an online form as well as a phone interview.
- Applications are due by Sept 1, 2017. (Following acceptance into the program, Official Student Ambassadors will need to submit a student/parent contract to the YFC office by Sept 15, 2017)
- Official Calbreak Student Ambassadors will be offered a pre-discount Calbreak fee of $1599. Sr Class pricing will not apply, and the total fee will not increase after Feb 4, 2018
- In order to become an Official Calbreak Student Ambassador, you must submit your Calbreak 2018 online registration form as well as your $399 deposit by Sept 1, 2017.
- After March 1, 2018, the total trip fee will be adjusted to reflect any qualified referrals.
- After March 1, 2018 Calbreak Student Ambassadors must pay in full any remaining trip fees, including options, by March 23, 2018
- If a Calbreak Student Ambassador has referred 15 qualified referrals by March 1, 2018, they will be refunded their initial deposit of $399 via personal cheque.
Calbreak student Ambassador Commitment
- To actively and creatively promote Calbreak, highlighting the Calbreak 5 Star Experience
- To plan, schedule and lead at least ONE Calbreak Info Meeting at your school by the end of December, 2017
- To promote Calbreak using your personal social media accounts a minimum of ONE TIME PER MONTH, starting the month of acceptance into the program, and ending in March 2018 (this could include one or all of the following social media outlets: Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat, YouTube, Twitter)
Our commitment to you
- provide you with a Calbreak promo pack, including posters, postcards, wristbands, and other promotional items
- provide you with an online link to Calbreak resources, such as promo videos, meeting scripts, printable posters, etc
- provide digital media for you to post on your personal social media accounts
- provide you with personal Calbreak Student Ambassador business cards
- provide you with a Calbreak T-Shirt
- provide regular personal support to help you achieve your goals, including emails, texts, and Facetime/Skype calls
- provide team support through an exclusive Calbreak Student Ambassador Facebook group
- provide regular updates on your referrals
- provide an opportunity to join the Calbreak Street Team at this year's Saskatoon Fringe Festival (Aug 3-12, 2017)
- provide answers to any questions or concerns you have along the way